Finding Your Next Home
From the mountains to downtown and everywhere in between, my philosophy is simple: clients come first. I believe that if you're not left with an amazing experience, I have not done my job.
With my extensive knowledge of Colorado real estate, as well as the Denver Metro area's many cities and neighborhoods, you can rest assured that you are working with one of the most knowledgable and experienced agents in the business.
The Home Buying process
- The Home Interview
- Selecting a great team to represent you in the purchase of your home is critical.
- It's about sitting down together and taking the time to discover what "the perfect home" looks like for you.
- Buying a home is often the largest, most important purchase a family makes. You deserve to be represented by a team who is adept at navigating all the intricacies of the identification of the right property, negotiation, the transaction and as well as the closing.
- Financing & Pre-Approval
- Common Pre-Approval Needs List
- Monthly Costs Of Owning A Home
- How Much Can You Afford
- Let's Go Shopping (the fun part)
- Submit The Offer
- Negotiate The Offer
- Due Diligence
- Remove Contingencies
- Loan Documents
- Before You Move In
- Moving Day!!